Monday, August 8, 2011

Things change

Tomorrow we drop my brother back off at The High Frontier. Time went by way too fast once we got off ranch. I don't want to leave him again. I miss him already. I don't want to say goodbye again. It really sucks every time.
Today we swam and had a lot of fun. He and I had dinner together. It was fun to talk with him about his plans for the future. We ended up sharing a milkshake after. He was set on surprising me with flavor and actually did a great job. It was yummy! He is so cute sometimes. :)
Tomorrow we are going to go up to this spring and swim one more time before we bring him back. I don't want to think about that though. It is going to be really sad. :(

Wow, Things change...



 About a week before the intervention.


New Orleans trip a day or two before the intervention


First visit: December 2010




Second visit: March 2011





Third visit: August 2011 (this week)












So much has changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment