Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My thoughts His thoughts

My thought:
God, I love these girls.
His thought:
Joy, I GAVE MY LIFE for those girls.
My thought:
God, It kills me to see the crap they are going though.
His thought:
Joy, I was Killed to set them free from the crap they are going through.
My thought:
God, I think about my girls more than all the other things combined. They are all I think about.
His thought:
I have known them since the beginning of time. Every day is planned out. Their names are written on my hand. They are ALWAYS ON MY MIND.
My thought:
God, My heart breaks when they tell me of the things they are going through.
His thought:
I have broken your heart for them. I have every tear they have ever cried in a bottle. I hold them in my arms. I AM their protector. 
His thoughts are so much greater than my thoughts. As much as I love these beautiful girls that I have the awesome priveledge of knowing and leading, He loves them so much more. As much as I think about them. He thinks about them more. As much as my heart breaks for them, He was broken for them. As many tears as I cry for them, He cries for them. AND He hears their cries. 
God, I love them so much. I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love them. I know that the love I have in my heart for them comes directly from You. Help me to love them more. Teach me to Love Daddy. My heart cries out for you to show me exactly what I need to to for each girl. Give me specific words for them that will pierce their heart. Going down deep to the most hidden places. I know it must be your words. There is nothing that I could ever say or do to help these precious young ladies in any way. They NEED YOU!!!!
I need you. 
I love you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment